The Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner Table Favor

3:35 PM


I have made various of these Hershey Nugget Bags for upcoming holidays... Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. And I cannot keep up with the orders! Not only are they are a yummy treat but they are also have a gorgeous homemade touch that dress up the Thanksgiving table decorating, they are also a great gift for teachers and friends!

I used Concord and Ninth Stamps on the Thanksgiving and the Christmas set. They're pretty simple to make if you want to do your own. Just grab five hershey nuggets... I chose a variety pack and used one of each flavor (two of the one flavor I had the most of). Then wrapped them in colored/ stamped paper. I have since learned that card stock is hard to keep wound around the candies, which means I have to reopen them and re-glue them with strong glue/tape. Keep your life simple by using decorative paper...NOT card stock instead. Then stick them in pretzel bags. I got mine on Amazon. Tie on the top with a cute sentiment and ribbon.

Christmas Table Favor or Stocking Stuffer
Thanksgiving Table FavorThanksgiving Table Favor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts