8 Essential Pages for Bullet Journaling

11:23 AM

Let's face it! For a crafter, my bullet journal is a sad excuse for a bullet journal. The thing is... I go through them pretty fast, and I simply choose to use my creative super powers in other trades like cards and scrapbooks that can be loved and admired. Yes! I'm vain. BUT y’all! I’ve seen the light( not writing a couple months after that first part of the paragraph)! Memory journals are therapeutic and it does not have to take long! Grab some washi tape, markers, sticker book and start creating! I’ll have to write a blog on the cutest part later! Here’s the essentials to my bullet journal as far as functionality go!https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18uXAyNoBUq-CDjcXAbgN4IW4JOP2qEGd

My bullet journal is about organization and functionality, I usually don't have time to make them pretty and frilly. But a bullet journal gives me the versatility I'm looking for to stay organized, plan and record thoughts and impressions.

After 4 BULLET JOURNALS...Here's what I  decided are my my 8 BULLET JOURNAL essentials...

1. Table of Contents/Index
When I write an important note (a phone number or order number etc) in my weekly layouts, I can note the page number in the front Table of Contents( TOC) and look it up really fast. Nothing gets lost. I only have one page for the TOC. I do not write that many important things. 

2. My Personal Mantra and Quotes
My mantra is what I try to live by! I love when I start a new bullet journal... I always rewrite it into the new journal and it refreshes my mind what is MOST  important to me. I also take this space to write the quotes, power scriptures and affirmations I am feeling at the time I made the journal.


3. Future Log/ Months at a Glance
This helps me look and plan ahead the months. But when the month comes closer I can make a big monthly layout to add more details. 

4. Monthlies as I go along

5. Weeklies as I go along

6. Journal writing in all the in between

7. Business Notes 
I start business training notes in the back and will eventually meet in the middle with the planning and journal writing.

8. Habit Tracking 
On the days/ weeklies/ and just now started habit tracking as a monthly page, which I am enjoying!

If you're looking to start a bullet journal... let me know and I would be happy to help in the process and answer any questions. Again, I'm not too cutesy with mine but I do enjoy the flexibility it brings.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts