Baby Sprinkle/ Baby Shower Party Favor

6:23 PM

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yZvXZblvvf83zYVP_rDzrM6GZ1nzoEl5

Back in the day when we could hold baby showers I did this! My bestie was having her second baby. The first was a boy and this second was a girl. I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to get ladies together and celebrate the new baby so we had a baby sprinkle instead of a shower. MAN! I miss parties and gatherings. I made lots of yummy food and we opened presents (I’m lame and don’t love baby shower games). I made these adorable chocolate sea salt popcorn bags for all the guests to take as they were leaving! The tag said " ready to POP" a play on words for the mama now being "ready to pop". I love how the party favors turned out and of course they were yum.
 
But hey! These are also fun to bring to an expecting mommy in her last weeks! I’d give her a BIGGER bag of popcorn and just drop it by telling her I’m thinking about her and rooting for her!

 I printed the free printable( linked below) on pink paper. It could also be printed on baby blue/ yellow paper. Cut it out with a circle punch and stapled ther circle on along with a cute patterned paper strip cut in a pendant. I think ribbon and tulle would look cute too!




https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18u7OZmUWPChfCSNiyjHtYLW42OhmmozI
Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Popcorn

Ingredients

  • Plain popped Corn (we use an air popper)
  •  1/2 cup dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips melted (see notes)
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste

Instructions

  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  • Carefully pour the popcorn onto the prepared baking sheet. Be sure that no unpopped kernels make their way onto the baking sheet. Drizzle the popcorn with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Toss the popcorn to distribute the chocolate. Taste it and add additional salt, if desired. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes for the chocolate to firm up (you can also quickly pop it in the fridge to speed this along).

Notes

Chocolate chips can be melted in a double boiler or in the microwave. If microwaving, heat in 15- 20 second intervals, stirring between, until melted and smooth. I added a little bit of coconut oil to help the melting. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts